At a Glance The Basics of What We Offer as the Premier Private Custom Sightseeing Service for the San Francisco Bay Area
...What makes us Different!from most other Tour Operators.
* Our Destinations * Not just the usual--Golden Gate Bridge, "Painted Ladies," Napa Valley, Carmel, ...but also many un-usual experiences--Silicon Valley, locales from Hitchcock's "Vertigo," Big Sur, lighthouses, vegan meal options, even tours that explore opportunities presented by our new cannabis industry and artisanal food producers.
* Truly custom or personalized Itineraries * That accommodate kids (with parents or other adults, of course), individuals who're traveling solo, people in (foldable) wheelchairs and those who need frequent stops, people who don't like lots of steps, even teetotalers interested in the Wine Country.
* Local, Savvy Guides * Both ours, and those we introduce you to.
* Fun, and Educational...at your Pace *
* Our Fees * Based on time traveled, and without mysterious surcharges like "taxes," licensing fees, mandatory gratuities A full-day (7-8 hour) tour is usually about $630 (not per-person) for 1-3 participants...$690 for 4-6; a half-day (3-4 hour) tour $330 for 1-3 participants, $360 for 4-6.
We want your tours to recall your favorite vacations, one that you and your companions remember with genuine pleasure. Return home relaxed, happy, and satisfied with tours that were exciting! yet free of stress and fulfilling.
What Makes Us Different? See places not included in the typical tour—hidden delights known only to locals. We pick you up at your hotel, home, the airport* or even the dock of your cruise ship. Start when you're ready and move at your pace. Don't worry about directions, traffic, or where to park. Your itinerary emphasizes your preferences as to places to see and where to eat. You employ the services of a trained, knowledgeable Guide who's lived in the Bay Area for decades. With interactive narration you get context and history so you can appreciate more thoroughly what you're seeing and experiencing. You can travel solo, as a couple, as a family, or as a group of similar interests. * Airport? Well, not exactly: see our Cost$ page, after the chart.
CALL! 510-619-3619 or E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.toursanfranciscobay.com